Directions for Use:
• It is crucial that you adhere to these directions for use for applying Metanium nappy rash ointment.
• After taking off the soiled diaper, clean and wash the tainted area, drying with a delicate towel.
• Wash your hands and place a small amount (pea size) of Metanium ointment over the center of the sore with your fingertip.
• It is pivotal to spread the ointment thinly so that the skin's texture can be seen through it.
• Repeat the process at each diaper change to treat nappy rash.
• Make sure the tube nozzle is clean of any residue product so the cap can be closed tightly.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 20% w/w, Titanium Peroxide 5% w/w, Titanium Salicylate 3% w/w
Hazards and Cautions:
Do not use Metanium Ointment if your baby is allergic (hypersensitive) to any of the ingredients.
If baby accidentally swallows some see a doctor straight away. Take the pack with you show which medicine has been swallowed.
Write a Review
(Based on 3 Ratings)
100% of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend (3 out of 3)
Posted on Sep 13 2022
Excellent product and prompt response
I am very much impressed with their fast response and deleivered the product next day at my door steps within one hour of order confirmation.
I would recommend this to a friend!
0 out of
0 users found this review helpful.