Skin care is deeper than you think
The PROSHIELD Skin Care range is formulated for use as part of a skin care regime against moisture-related skin damage such as incontinence-associated dermatitis (IAD) and pressure ulcers on both intact and injured skin.
Best practice guidelines recommend the use of cleansers, with a protective barrier to protect and prevent the breakdown of skin
Beeckman D et al. Proceedings of the Global IAD Expert Panel. Incontinence-associated dermatitis: moving prevention forward. Wounds International 2015.
The PROSHIELD Skin Care system was associated with a 26% reduction in pressure ulcer and IAD incidence compared to standard care.
Wall L, Vernon T. Launch of a Skin Care Regime to reduce the incidence of Moisture Associated Skin Damage. Doncaster and Bassetlaw NHS Foundation Trust. Presented at TVS, UK, 2016.
PROSHIELD PLUS helped to prevent incontinence-associated dermatitis and moisture lesions when used as part of the PROSHIELD Skin Care system.
Gottschalack TE, McEwen GN. Glycerin. In: Gottschalack TE, McEwen GN, eds. International Cosmetic Ingredient Dictionary and Handbook. Vol, 10th ed. Washington: The Cosmetic, Toiletry and Fragrance Associoation; 2004: 723.
• Helps to prevent incontinence-associated dermatitis and moisture lesions when used as part of the PROSHIELD Skin Care system.
• Smooth and fragrance-free moisture barrier.
• Protects and maintains skin integrity from exposure to faeces and urine.
• Safe and effective for the management of moisture-related skin damage.
• Moisturises and conditions the skin with a visible, transparent sheen to facilitate monitoring
• Helps prevent and temporarily protects chafed, chapped or cracked skin and helps protect peri-wound skin
• Easy to apply, use and remove
Write a Review
(Based on 1 Rating)
100% of reviewers would recommend this product to a friend (1 out of 1)